1. Who is really a leader?
One who takes responsibility.
2. What is the crucial difference between a leader and a manager?
You lead people and manage things. Leadership is doing the right things. Management is doing things right.
3. Can someone be a good leader but not a good manager?
4. Is leadership an inborn quality or can it be developed?
Leaders are both born and made.
5. What is the greatest challenge a leader faces?
6. What is the worst fault a leader can have or the worst error he can make?
To Misuse his power.
7. Where does a leader derive his power from?
From his conscience. Ultimately, from God.
8. What are the three qualities an excellent leader has?
Character, competence and service attitude.
9. Which one is most essential and why?
Character, because he will serve based on principles (God's laws).